What you'll learn:
- You’ll learn how to see alcohol for what it really is - a debilitating and deadly poison.
- We’ll look at how you can best manage your thinking and emotions about alcohol.
- We’ll consider why it’s so important to understand why you drink and your reasons to quit.
- This exclusive course digs into the language of addiction, those words and phrases that will keep you locked into the alcoholic mentality.
- We’ll examine some addiction language you might be using right now to describe yourself or your habit, words that are putting unnecessary roadblocks in your way.
- We’ll look at some of the more potent obstacles that stand in your way and how to avoid them.
- This course will show you how to gain control of your life and maintain that control during those all important first few weeks and months.
- We’ll look at how to deal with people who still drink, especially your family and friends.
- We’ll go over what to expect from your recovery and some important mindsets that will keep your recovery time and discomfort to a minimum.
- I’ll show you some of the most common fears about quitting drinking and how to beat them.
- We’ll explore what you can expect once you quit and how to speed up the process.
- You will learn how to handle your past mistakes.
- We’ll face the big elephant in the room: are you an alcoholic?
- You’ll discover the four essential mindsets about quitting alcohol for good.
- Paul (Yorkshire, UK)
I've just watched my first video from the course: Video 09 - "Your Commitment to Stopping Putting The Alcohol into Your Mouth" And I just had to email you to say how bloody inspirational it is! It's cheered me right up, and just nudged me back on the right tracks again. Thanks man, you've no idea how much your YouTube channel, books, audio, and videos have helped me over the past couple of years.
- Danny (Texas, US)
I love it! I'm on day 23 now without a drink. Went to the Texans game today, where I've normally drank for the past 14 years & didn't struggle a bit. You thought of everything regarding booze & I've really been enjoying your videos. I'm on video #79 or so. I plan on reading one of your books next.
- Tim (Adelaide, AU)
I'm currently onto my fourth listen through of the course - I play it on my MP3 while I'm at the gym working out. There is no doubt in my mind that your resources for life change will be more well-known and utilised than Allen Carr's in the not too distant future.
Thanks for your help!